Carbs & Beer

I’m sure there are plenty of people who could give a damn about carbs in their beer. The absurd fad seems to unavoidable, but the readers of Realbeer.com don’t seem to be suckers like the rest of the country.

A recent poll shows that 70% of readers are dumbfounded by the trend. The other 30%? Well, its the <10% who always worry about the carbs in their beer that have me worried. If you’re concerned, drink water.

1 Response to “Carbs & Beer”


  • why don’t they just drink liqour instead of a shitty beer? I mean theres pratically no carbs in liqour if any and it has the same effect plus it tastes better than rolling rock green light and michelob ultra!

Comments are currently closed.